What a Great Season!
On behalf of everyone here at The Senders, I would like to extend our gratitude to everyone on the team and their parents for helping us to have such a great season! Now that I have a short period of time to be able to reflect on the Winter now that our on-snow activities have finished, I am able to really take in everything that happened and appreciate all the great experiences we had this year. There was so much progress made across the board and it was amazing to watch it all and be involved in some of it with such a great group of people. I am really excited about the 2018-19 Winter Season and beyond and I'm really fired up to take what we learned this year and be able to use that knowledge gained and plan for next season to be the best one yet! Thank you so much to all of our great coaching staff!
- Who did an outstanding job managing and organizing our programs, communicating with parents, organizing and updating people and also knocked it out of the park at all the competitions he was coaching at with both his preparation and strategic input.
- Continues to progress and develop many of our up and coming team riders both here at home and on our trips abroad. Devon's patience and work ethic shines through in his commitment to deliver his best on hill at every given opportunity.
- Constantly pushes our Blue Mountain team members to develop their skills on the hill and provides expert input and advice at every event he attends. Mike has been crucial in developing our Blue programs and has done an outstanding job.
- Was a great addition to our coaching lineup and brings a lot of expert advice and guidance to all of our team members whenever she gets the opportunity to do so. We were extremely happy to have her contributing this season and look forward to her continued contributions next season.
- Tim continues to spread his enthusiasm for team members progression on the hill at MSLM. With and exceptional gift to keep the hype going, Tim is always a team favourite to have inspiring our team riders to keep learning and also keep them enjoying that progress on the hill.
- Was an awesome presence to have on the hill and constantly keeping his group on the path to personal progression. Mike's love for his time working at MSLM was evident in many of the conversations I had with him this season on the hill and on the occasional chairlift.
- Stepped up to the